Juvenile Law

When parents are not married, legal issues involving the custody and support of their children are heard at the Juvenile Court. This Court also hears custody and support matters involving other family members, unmarried same-sex partners, and parentage actions between same-sex married couples. Joy B. Savren is an experienced Juvenile Court litigator who can provide assistance with difficult custody and support cases.

  • Shared Custody Agreements
  • Establishment of Parenting Time/Visitation
  • Unbundled Services
  • Custody & Child Support
  • Mediation
  • Post-Decree Matters
  • Establishment of Parent/Child Relationship - Parentage Actions